Our Plans For Future
1. Currently the Centre is working under serious financial crisis and the staff is very strained. We hope to reach out to different organisations and Companies to come to our aid in form of the corporate social responsibility.
2. We plan to write some project proposals to national and international agencies to solicit funds to run the programmes of the Centre. Among the planned proposals are:
- Hold an annual health camp for women to offer basic trainings, medical check-ups, and treatment one week.
- Hold an annual health camp for children to test, treat as well as training the parents and guardians for one week
- Hold an annual health camp for men to train, sensitise, do medical check-ups and treatment for one week.
- Request medical volunteer to help in providing labour at the Centre.